Sugar glider food, sugar glider cages and accessories for hedgehogs and other exotic pets
The trusted source for exotic mammal products worldwide.
Manufacturer and distributor of species specific foods and supplies for exotic mammals.
Call Us 1-866-988-0301
8:30 am - 4:00 pm EST M-F
Select a Species
Want to mix your own HPW rather than use the Instant? We make it easy with our HPW (High Protein Wombaroo) KIT. Easy to mix powder containing Wombaroo High Protein Supplement and Australian Bee Pollen in the correct ratio to make the Wombaroo High Protein Diet (HPW). See mixing instructions below.
Customers Also Purchased
Instructions:Kit contains Wombaroo High Protein Supplement, along with Australian Bee pollen, mixed in the suggest amounts for the HPW diet. You get 200 GRAMS of the mix in each bag. To complete HPW Diet You will Need to measure out 1/4 cup of the powder, and add ... 2 - cups warm water 1 1/2 cup honey 3 cooked scrambled eggs.
Easy 3 Step procedure for making HPW Diet1) Scramble eggs in cup, microwave for 1 min. or until firm, set aside.
2) In a blender ... mix warm water and honey. Blend until honey is dissolved. Add in 1/4 cup of the HPW powder mix then add the cooked eggs, blend for 2 minutes.
3) Pour into a freezer safe bowl with an airtight lid. Keep in freezer. HPW will freeze to consistency of ice cream. WATCH A VIDEO OF MAKING THE MIX
Above portion of mixing should serve 1 Glider for 2 months.
Feeding instructions per Glider. 1-1/2 teaspoons of HPW per glider per day ... plus 1 Tablespoon of mixed fruits per Glider ... plus 1 Tablespoon of mixed veggies, live, canned, or dried mealworms. You can also offer Gliderade twice a week with the rest of their meal. (if you have a nursing female, increase the amount of HPW powder to 1/2 cup in the mix)
Extra Advice1. Feed in the evening close to the time your gliders wake up. Remove the food in the morning, so your gliders don't try to snack on the leftovers during the day (you don't want them eating fruits and vegetables that have been sitting out all night), if you want to supply a dry food for the daytime ... we suggest Premium Sugar Glider Diet (pellets).
2. You can cook the eggs in the microwave - it's faster and less clean up. Just make sure to use a tall plastic cup and mix the eggs up really well. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until they're done.
3. The final HPW Diet mixture will be runny and a bit foamy at the top. This is normal.
4. If you have two gliders, double the suggested feeding amount to 3 teaspoons HPW mix, 2 TBSP fruits, & 2 TBSP veggies.
5. If using frozen fruits and vegetables, we recommend thawing them in the microwave, cutting them up into small pieces, then mixing the HPW mixture in with them. The HPW will thaw quickly when you mix it in. HPW mixture does NOT need to be microwaved.
6. If you are doubling the amount of HPW powder for a nursing female, it is ok to have the other cage-mates eating the same batch with the increased amount of powder.
7. HPW is designed to be a complete diet (when following the feeding instructions above. A dry staple food (Premium Sugar Glider Diet)is not required to supplement this diet, but can be used during the day in case your sugar gliders wake up and need a snack.
Wombaroo Diet / KIT